Just a sampling of the 50 plus whiskeys, Bourbons, and Scotches!
Spirits & Beer
On Stage Saturday Night
Featuring Eve 6
MAIN STAGE PERFORMANCES
GLENN AVENUE STAGE PERFORMANCES
1:00p: Nick Zuber
3:00p: Thrill Ride
6:00p: Super Bad
1:00p: Dan McCoy & The Standing Eights
3:00p: FREE Autograph signing with Stipe Miocic (UFC Heavyweight Champion)
DON’T MISS UFC
Heavyweight Champion & East Side Native
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE FOR PIG & WHISKEY VIP ACCESS
VIP ACCESS PASS INCLUDES:
2 Drink Tickets
Only Full Service Bar
Light Appetizers (5 pm – 7 pm)
Two passes available:
One day pass $40
Two Day Pass $65 (Saturday and Sunday Only)
(all VIP passes are valid from 4 pm-close)
Would you like to volunteer to help make the Scene Pig & Whiskey event a success?
Volunteers will be given some beverage tickets and a T-shirt as compensation.
The judging will be compared for the highest cumulative scores in Appearance, Tenderness, & Taste.
The Scoring is from 5 being (excellent) to 1(inedible); 3(average).
- Appearance (x 1 point)
- Tenderness/Texture (x 2 point)
- Taste (x 3 point)
- If you score a 4 in taste: 4 x 3 = 12 points
- If you score a 4 in tenderness/texture: 4 x 2 = 8 points
- Entries can be submitted in any manner you like.
- 8 ribs per container.
- Ribs MUST BE CUT for single serving.
- Do not underestimate appearance! It is the first thing the judges will score. Your entries will be photographed.
- Turn in by 12 p.m. Sunday at Willoughby Brewing Comany (to the left as you walk in)
- Parsley, Lettuce, Kale, or other Vegetation
- Meat may be sauced or not as the cook sees fit
- DO NOT OVER SAUCE YOUR MEAT
- Judges should be able to taste meat!!!!
Everyone has his or her own idea of what a good rib should be.
When eating a properly cooked rib, the meat should come off the bone with very little effort. Meat should come off only where you bite into it. If the meat falls of the entire bone while biting, it is a good indication it is overcooked. Overcooked meat has a tendency to be mushy with little or no texture.
Please contact SCENE Magazine for any questions at email.